Manual watering allows you to choose one or more Zones to run immediately.
Manual programs can be ran a few different ways. You can create a new manual watering for just this period in time, or you can run a previously created programs.
- Manual Watering is found from the Home screen.
To get to manual watering, press the remote button at the bottom of the page.
- Once on this page, you will see each of your zones you have programmed into your timer.
- Tap on the zones you’re wanting to water. If you would like a program to water, tap Programs in the top right corner.
A duration popup will appear, enter the desired duration.
- Press the Play button to start that zone immediately. If you want to add it to a queue, press the green button.
Repeat for any amount of zones you wish to water.
- Press the play button to begin watering.
The timer will run each of the zones for their selected durations and will return to auto upon completion.