What do the lights mean?
What do the lights mean on the hub?
- Blue—it is in pairing mode with your timer.
- Yellow—it is looking for your Wi-Fi router.
- Blinking Green—it is looking for the server.
- Solid Green—it is connected to your timer.
- Solid White for 8 seconds—it is booting up.
- Blinking Red—it is paired with your timer, but can’t find the Wi-Fi router.
- Rapid Blinking Red—then you can reset it by pressing the grey button 5 times.
What do the lights mean on the timer?
- Blue—if it’s your first time pairing it will blink blue every 2 seconds for 10 minutes. If you have trouble pairing, you can press the grey button 5 times to restart the pairing process.
- Blinking Blue/Yellow—previously setup and paired successfully, but lost connection and is now searching for the previous connection.
- Blinking Blue/Green—your timer has paired to Bluetooth.
- Blinking Green—it is currently watering.
- Blinking Yellow—it has set a rain delay.
- Blinking White—your timer is installing firmware updates.
- Blinking Red—you need to replace your batteries.
- Blinking White/Green—the identify command in the app has been activated to help you identify which timer you are modifying if you have multiple timers.