My Hose Timer is blinking a white light and I have no control of the timer
- Log into the app. Don’t try to do anything to timer – just make sure batteries are installed and the LED is still flashing white.
- In the app, go to Devices > select the hose tap timer and then choose update firmware.
- If the device is stuck in bootloader mode (flashing LED white lights) the app can still update the firmware
- The firmware hopefully gets updated at this point.
- Add a name and address
At this point, there are two options to get the device on wifi.
- From the same Device Details screen, there should be a Device Group option. Select this and you can add the hose tap to your Hub group.
- If for some reason this doesn’t work, deauthorize (bottom of the same page) the device and re-pair. You won’t have to update the device again and you should get through the rest of pairing with ease.