Adding A New Timer
Go to the Devices screen by tapping on the Settings navigation button in the bottom right of the app screen then tap on Devices.
Tap an open timer slot to add a new timer then follow the same steps as before to pair your timer to your Wifi and associate it with your account.
Can’t see the video? Watch it on YouTube
Merging Two Existing Timers Onto One Account
To move a timer from one account to the other, you can simply Add the timer like it were a new device by going to Settings > Devices > Add A Timer in the app. Once you’re on this page, you can select “This device was previously installed“. This will allow you to pair the timer as if it were a brand new product.
If you still have access to the timer, you can generate a code. Click here to see how to generate a code.
Swapping Between Timers
Although you can have an unlimited amount of timers on the account, only one will be controlled at a time by a single device, but swapping between devices is a simple task.
There are currently two ways you can do this.
- The quicker, easier way of doing this is by tapping the drop down just below the B-hyve icon on the home page.
This will bring up a list of all of the devices on your account.
- Select the device you wish to control by tapping on the timer.
You are now controlling your selected timer.
- Tap on Settings > Devices
- You will see a list of devices with the controlled device being highlighted in yellow.
- Tap the device you wish to take control of. You will see the device detail page.
- Tap “Control This Timer” to start controlling the new timer.
You should be controlling the newly selected device!