How do I pair using bluetooth only?
Your Hose Tap timer can be used with bluetooth only. However, this will limit the timer. All smart functionality will be removed and you will need to be near the timer.
- Put your timer into pair mode. When first hooking up the batteries, the timer will already be in pairing mode.
If its not, press the Bhyve button 5 times.
- Either create an account or log into your existing Bhyve account.
- You should see the “Lets Get Started” page
Tap “This is a new device”
- You will now be at the “Choose Your Device” page
Select “Hose Faucet Timer”
- After tapping “My Device is Powered On”, the app will begin searching for the Hose Tap timer.
This is what you should see once the device is found
- If the MAC address matches, tap “This Matches My Device”. The timer will look for a Bhyve Hub. If it doesn’t find one, it’ll just advance to the next step. If it does find one, it’ll ask if you’d like to connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Tap “Connect Via Bluetooth
- You will now need to add a Location
- Now name the device
- Now you can set up your program now, or select later to program at a different point in time.
- Follow the steps for traditional programming here