Standard Wi-Fi Setup - Android
- Make sure the timer is plugged in and powered on.
- Verify that the Wi-Fi connection signal in the top left corner of the timer’s display is not solid or blinking but emanating upward one line at a time.
- If you have not already, install the B-hyve App from the Google Play Store.
- Open the App, you will be prompted to either create a new account or login to your existing account, if this is your first time completing the Wi-Fi connection and setup you will need to create your account.
- From the home page of the B-hyve App, navigate to the Devices page in the Settings tab.
Click “Connect Device” to setup your timer.
- You should now see this screen.
Once you see your device, check to see that the last 4 digits match the last 4 digits of your timer’s MAC Address (Located on the inside panel of the timer).
If the digits match the MAC Address, click on the timer to continue.
- You will now be asked if you want to connect to your timer using WiFi or BlueTooth.
Choose to WiFi Network to continue.
- You will be taken to the timer network connection screen. On this page you will select the network your timer will connect to.
Enter the password to your network and click “Connect to Network”.
- Once you have connected to your WiFi network you will see the Zip Code screen which is the first step in setting up your timer’s zones and programming.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected your timer to the internet.