Reconnecting your timer to your Wi-Fi network.
If your timer has lost connection to your Wi-Fi network, or you’ve changed routers/internet providers, the timer will need to be reconnected to the router.
- Put your timer into “Pair Mode” by rotating the dial to “off” and pressing the reset button (located inside the swing panel).
- Tap settings and then Devices.
Tap on the timer you are updating.
- Tap “Update Wi-Fi Settings”
The app/timer will prepare setup.
- Your app will look for your timer and automatically connect to it.
- The timer will look for available Wi-Fi networks to connect to and display the top ten results in order of signal strength. If you don’t see your network initially, you can click on the “refresh” button to try again. If you still don’t see your network, you may need to move your timer closer to your Wi-Fi router during reconnection.
If your network is not secured, you can click “Connect to Network”. If your network is secured, you will be prompted to input the network password (security key).
Once your password is entered, click “Connect to Network”.
*If your timer will use a Wi-Fi network that is not broadcasting its SSID (name), you will use the Advanced button to enter your network’s connection details. While the timer is connecting to the wireless router, you will see the connecting screen.
- Your timer is now reconnected to your network and you should be able to control it through your phone!